Biotech Showcase 2022 Panel Discussion: Aduhelm Stimulating the Next Generation of AD Treatment
Jan 11, 2022 from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM PST
Alzheimer’s disease is ruthless. Out of the hundreds of candidates advanced to treat the disease, up until a few months ago there had only been five drugs approved, and none of them significantly stopped or slowed the damage. The momentum of the AD space changed in June of 2021 with the FDA’s approval of the first potentially disease modifying drug, Biogen’s Aduhelm. While Aduhelm’s approval was controversial, it has stimulated investment in the space that may lead to the next generation of drugs. In this panel we will discuss the shift in AD investment sentiment and some of the new avenues these innovative companies are pursuing. The agenda is available on the Biotech Showcase website.
The event will be livestreamed and available for replay by registered attendees. Registration details may be found here: https://informaconnect.com/biotech-showcase/registration-options/.
- John Vandermosten, Senior Biotechnology Analyst, Zacks Investment Research
- Phyllis Barkman Ferrell, Global Head of External Engagement for Alzheimer’s Disease & Neurodegeneration, Eli Lilly & Company
- Travis Bond, CEO, Altoida, Inc.
- Michael McFadden, CEO, Alpha Cognition, Inc.
- Lisa Ricciardi, CEO, Cognition Therapeutics, Inc.
- Brent Vaughan, CEO, Cognito Therapeutics
- Eugene Williams, Chairman and CEO, ProMIS Neurosciences
Qualified investors are entitled to complimentary registration. Learn more on the Biotech Showcase website.